Whether you have been involved in a slip-and-fall at a store or a car accident, you should hire a personal injury lawyer. Not only can hiring a lawyer maximize your settlement, it can provide you with peace of mind. You should hire a personal injury attorney if you:
Here are a few things you should know about personal injury claims. They can be complicated. This is especially true if liability hasn’t been established. It can take a long time to settle your case.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer is one of the wisest decisions you can make. Here are a few benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer after you have been injured.
1. Los Angeles Personal injury attorneys process paperwork for first party coverages. When it comes to personal injuries, there is a lot of paperwork involved. This includes medical payments coverage, personal injury auto accident claims and uninsured motorist coverage. You won’t have to be concerned about missing deadlines when your lawyer completes your paperwork.
2. Working with a personal injury attorney reduces stress. After you have been injured, the last thing you need is the stress of talking to insurance reps and attorneys. A personal injury attorney can handle the legal process for you.
3. Personal injury attorneys know the statute of limitations in your state. There is a limited amount of time for you to file certain claims. Unless you are an attorney, you won’t know the statute of limitations of each filing. An experienced attorney knows how long you have to file your claims.
4. Your attorney knows how much compensation you should receive. Insurance companies are for-profit organizations. Their representatives will present the lowest offers possible. An experienced attorney knows how much your case is worth. They won’t accept a penny less than what you deserve.
5. Personal injury lawyers know insurance laws. Insurance laws are complex. These laws vary according to the state. Your lawyer knows how to interpret the laws in your state and the language in your insurance policy.
6. In many instances, personal injury attorneys pay the costs of going to court and bill you later. There are many expenses associated with litigating a court case. This includes court filing fees and medical experts. If you don’t have enough money to pay court costs, hiring a personal injury lawyer makes sense.
7. Personal injury lawyers know how to fight for your rights against big companies. If you aren’t represented by a personal injury lawyer, you are no match for a large company. These companies hire skilled attorneys to protect their interests. You should hire a skilled lawyer to work for you.
8. Personal injury lawyers can dispute your liability in an automobile accident. You may have been given a traffic citation as a result of a car accident. However, it doesn’t mean that you have lost your rights to file a claim.
9. People who aren’t represented by personal injury attorneys can be taken advantage of by insurance companies. In many instances, insurance claims adjusters offer unrepresented parties less money than people who hire lawyers.
10. Personal injury lawyers handle all types of scenarios. When it comes to personal injury law, every case is different. Experienced personal injury lawyers know how to negotiate with insurance companies in a variety of situations.
Personal injury attorneys can maximize your results. This means that you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, pain/suffering and lost wages (past and future). Contact an attorney immediately if you have been injured
Todd helped our family when our dad was arrested in the middle of the night. He immediately sprung into action and helped bail him out, get him processed quickly, and then eventually had the case dismissed. Super fast, super prompt.- Aaron
The attorneys here are fantastic, and are VERY sharp. They know how to win cases, and know how to fight for your rights. I strongly recommend them as a firm.- Richard
85 Broad Street,
New York, NY 10003
195 Montague St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
35-37 36th St,
Astoria, NY 11106